Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello! And May I Say... Welcome :)

Hello :)

Welcome to Naturally Youthful! This is my first official blog post, and ohmigoodness, I am extremely excited to be beginning the blogging process. I've always wanted to become a blogger. I would like to thank you for embarking on this journey with me! Your support means wonders to me. More than you'll ever know. So, thank you.

Well, the purpose of my blog is to celebrate being young and full of life. No matter how old we are, we are ALWAYS full of life. In my opinion, however, sometimes as we get older, we forget we're so full of life. That truly is a shame. I recently saw a movie with three of my best friends called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, based on the best-selling book series by Ann Brashares. Goodness, that woman has some serious talent. Her books changed my life! They made me realize what is truly important in this world. While watching the movie with three of my best friends, Bailie, the character from the story who has leukemia said something that really had an impact on me... She says "I don't know, Tibby. Being happy doesn't mean having everything in your life be perfect. It's about stringing together all the little things. Making those count for more than the bad stuff." She hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have said it any better even if I tried. So, as I conclude my first official blog post, I'd like to leave you with this... Start stringing together all of your "little things". It just might change your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment