Monday, April 20, 2009

Cuz These Boys Only Listen To Me When I Sing :]]

Hello All,

Life is good :]] Things have been better lately. It was weird, I was all confused, and then that all just went away over Spring Break, and then it came back. But I'm thinking all the crappy confusion is gone for good now! Yay! :)

I'm working on a novel at the moment and since spring has long sprung, I've been getting some amazing pictures lately! (By the way, if there are any photographers reading my blog, what are your thoughts on Macro lenses?)

And through all this, music has been a huge inspiration... Here are some of my current favorites :) A very eclectic, random group, but nonetheless, inspiring.

LOVERS IN JAPAN/REIGN OF LOVE - Coldplay (see below post for my obnoxious rant of the perfectness of this song)
Blame It (feat. T-Pain) - Jamie Foxx
Sweet Thing - Keith Urban (Reminds me of those fun summer romances everyone has dreampt about at least once)
Everything I Ask For - The Maine (amazing band, guys... I found them recently and CANNOT stop listening to this song!)
Always The Love Songs - Eli Young Band (the very reason I love country music is found in this song... The stories they tell are breathtaking.)
Name - The Goo Goo Dolls
Spinning - Jack's Mannequin (Spring Break O9 song of choice :]] )
Richman - 3OH!3
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon (Sooo talented! Made their debut over the summer, and I wasn't too fond of them then... But with this song, I can't stay away!)
Sea Breeze - Tyrone Wells (So beautiful.... I'm speechless.)
American Baby - Dave Matthew's Band (Classic.)
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Because You Live - Jesse McCartney (Admit it... You like it too :] )
Kiss Me - New Found Glory
I Keep Coming Back - Josh Gracin
Almost Honest - Josh Kelley
Touch My Hand - David Archuleta (He really is adorable. I love how wide he smiles! Too cute!)
With You - Chris Brown
City - Sara Bareilles (See blog post title :]] )
Dreamer - Chris Brown
Sunday Best - Augustana (One of my all-time favorites. Just listen to it, k?)
Can I Have This Dance? - Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, and High School Musical Cast (Cute!)
The First Single (You Know Me) - The Format (Love the drums!)

Let me know what you think! :)

Love Always,

Kat <3


No comments:

Post a Comment