Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lovers In Japan - Coldplay

Ok now you never have to buy another song again!

I'm not kidding. If you buy ONE song for your iPod, make it this one. Keep in mind this is coming from the girl with 815 songs on her iPod. So that says something. :)

Anyways, ever since I can remember (actually like since fourth grade) Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls was my favorite song. But, I think this one takes the crown :) The intro is freakin AMAZING! It's kind of long, but that just makes it better :) It lasts longer. So, my fellow music junkies, hope you like this song :)

Love,

Kat <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie!!! It's Amanda! I absolutely love your site! They way you phrase things is so pretty. I have to agree that "lovers in Japan/Reign of love" is one of the best songs ever! Guess how many songs I have on MY ipod! Like 3,000! See ya in Div tech!

    ReplyDelete