Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Hair And Life :]]




I think I love it! :) I can never tell at first. It usually takes me a month or so to get used to something new. The bangs are my favorite part. If not for them, it's not too much different from before. It's an awful summer cut because my bangs can't fit into a ponytail, but hey, beauty is sacrifice right?? :)
Let's see... Life update... We ran a video today in school about my food allergies in an effort to help people become more aware of the seriousness of the issues having an allergy presents. I'm praying it worked. School is almost out! Yes! Summer is going to be amazing. Oh, the guy I like has absolutely no idea I like him and I'm going to keep it like that. Or, at least I'd like to. For now. Ugh. I don't know what I want! But... I'm learning maybe that's the way it should be. And maybe I'm ok with that. Lately, my blog is becoming my best friend. I've been having friends over lately that I haven't had over in a while so it's really nice to hang out with everyone again before school gets out. We've had some crazy times! I went for a walk last night with one of my best friends. It was supposed to be a run, but he had just eaten dinner so we walked instead :) We went all through our neighborhood and I realized how fun it is to just walk along with someone, even if you aren't saying anything. I had forgotten how much I like doing that. Half of the time, we didn't even talk, but randomly we would both crack up laughing at absolutely nothing at all. That's just what it's like with us :) Haha, and it's a lot of fun! Life has been exciting lately. Confusing, maybe, but nevertheless exciting. Oh, listen to A Little Time by Jonathan Clay. It's a beautiful song!
Wow, that just goes to show how random I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment