Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break O9 :)







Just like last year over Spring Break, I have some things to figure out. But, I'm relying on the beach to help me. There's nothing like the feeling of walking on the beach by yourself as the sun is setting. There aren't words... It's so calming and peaceful. It's the one time each year where I get definite answers out of my brain. Plus, it's fun to be crazy and scream at the top of your lungs when no one is around and draw your crush's name in the sand only to have it be washed away by the tide seconds later. :) This year, I'm going back to the same place I've been to for the past two years, Destin, Florida. Hahahaha :) SO many good memories there. Those are times I won't ever forget. I've written some of my best stories there and gotten some of the best tans too ;) Anyways, I really hope I can clear my head while I'm there. That would be helpful. Ekko, I'll miss you! Oh, and Olema, I have the rock to bring you :) DON'T LET ME FORGET :) Love you guys :)

Love Love Love x1000000000000000000000000000,

Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment