Monday, February 1, 2010

winter break and the next four years


Well hey there bloggers! Alright, so i seriously wouldn't be surprised if none of you ever comment on any of my posts. Ever again. Because 3+ months away from this ol' blog i have here is waaay too long. Heck, I could have died and no one would have even known. But do not fear, I'm alive and somewhat well. Mannn, 8th grade is not all it's cracked up to be. But hey, some great things have come out of the year so far! Like yearbook, this whole slew of new people I've met, and all these different experiences I wouldn't have been fortunate enough to get anywhere else. So, here's a little bit about my winter break... We went back up north to Pittsburgh! Yay! And guess what traveled with me?! MY. NEW. CANON! Yesssss, fellow bloggers, you all heard me. My big Christmas present was my amaaazing camera, who I like to refer to as Norman(: I've gotten some great nature shots from hikes and just around town so I'll put those up soon, but as for now, I thought I'd introduce you all to my lovely family. So see that first picture up there? Those are my cousins. And my aunt. And me! And my brother(:




















Allow me to explain.. This is my best friend in the world, and her fantastic boyfriend! I only get to see them like three times a year, but we always pick up like we saw each other the day before. I love them sooo much.
P.S. We were playing football. Look at those game faces!



















Why this is my new friend(:


















This boy has been my best friend since 1st grade. He is NOTTT afraid to tackle a girl when he's playing football. I had bruises for weeks!












Completely unexpected. I thought the lighting was pretty cool!






These are my best friends. They're more than that, even. Family. I see them all of three times a year, but every time I come back, it's like I've never left. <3

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. What kind of Canon did you get?? I'm so excited for you. Getting my camera was the start of my world.

    And, just to motivate you to post more often, I nominated you for an award :) just check out my latest post.

    ReplyDelete