Wednesday, May 6, 2009

gone shopping

I've never been one of those girls who needs the trendiest new dress, or that cute $500 bag hanging in the window. All that matters to me is that I'm comfortable in what I'm wearing. Honestly, that's it. Anybody watch What Not to Wear? I loove that show. Stacey and Clinton, the hosts, thoroughly believe that how you feel in your clothes impacts your personality and your mood. And I realized that they're SO right! So, all that I care about is defining my own style and finding clothes (preferably for a low cost) that I feel good about myself in! So, today, that's what I'm going to set off to do. Hopefully, I'll succeed, but the mall nearest my house has a selection that is SO unpredictable! You could look up your favorite store's website, fall in LOVE with the cutest skirt you've ever seen, check to see if it's in stock, jump around and praise the high Heavens when the computer says it is, then go only to find it nowhere in sight! The things we do for fashion! :-) Anyways, I have a question for you... Should I spend the money on skinny jeans this time of year? I don't buy expensive ones, and wear them often. As in, almost too frequently. Oh and also... Denim crops or denim bermudas? Which do you prefer? Thanks, everyone! :-)

1 comment:

  1. They played all of those songs! 1600 went well, thank you. :)
    I got a personal record. Your right, shopping is crazy! I am absolutely not someone you should ask for fashion advice, but I say if you wear skinny jeans a lot go ahead and buy them. I would go to Old Navy's for good shorts as well... Oh, and PacSun had really awesome v-necks last time I went.
    :]

    ReplyDelete