Sunday, May 3, 2009

i'm that girl with the camera

Photography is a huge part of my life. H.U.G.E. I realized, though, that I've only posted about photography once! That needs to change :) So, I think it will change right now. These are pictures I've taken from this time last year until now. The ones at the bottom are the oldest and the ones towards the top are the newest. Some are random, and some have a distinct purpose. They all mean something to me... They tell a little about who I am. Anyways, just to warn you, this post is very long :) There's something like 30 photos here, but I hope you enjoy! Any and all comments are welcomed/appreciated. Tell me your thoughts... Which are your favorites? Have any constructive criticism? I'd love to see what everyone thinks of these!

We had a photo shoot!! :-)
















Looove this one.
This was an early morning shot at the beach. I'm very happy with it!
A gorgeous reflection!
I'm pleased with the shadows in this one.

There's a story behind this :) I was walking around my yard, and this iridescent little leaf instantly jumped out at me! It caught the light just right, so I ran in my house to grab my camera :)
We actually had snow! I couldn't believe it! So, I had a field day with my camera :)
View from a plane :)
The sky was brilliant that night.
I loved these jellyfish at the Aquarium! They were my favorite exhibit of the day.



Autumn is the BEST time of year :)

Pittsburgh will always be home! Go Steelers/Penguins/Pirates/Pitt!! :-)

This night was like something straight out of a dream. By the end of it, I think I had about 50 photos! This was my favorite because of the dark-light color contrast. I thought it really captured the essence of summer.
This was a cloud at the beach. It was beautiful!
My favorite dog in the entire world! Jack :)

Literally, I turned around, and this view was staring me right in the face! I didn't have my camera, and I knew that if I waited and ran back up to get it, this shot would never be the same. So, I took it on my phone :)

2 comments:

  1. keep clicking young lady... you're a natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the "morning shot at the beach" it's amazing!!! Makes me want to eat pineapple and go swimming.

    ReplyDelete